The Big Idea: Entry level into the world of retail industry brokerage with intent to become a broker with unlimited economic, professional and personal upside potential.
Where else can you wake up every morning and decide how, where, and when you will pursue business and develop your career?
Associate Broker Job Duties:
- Develop and maintain urban retail market knowledge
- Support the senior brokers in initiating new business relationships and taking initiative to outreach to new leads (cold calls, warm calls, emails, etc.)
- Team with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Work with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (e.g., leasing reports, tenant tour books, prospect or client pitches).
- Assist senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation, and documentation
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance and/or Real Estate concentration) preferred
- Sales experience whether retail, consumer or other to demonstrate ability to communicate
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Word and the ability to learn other company software, as needed
- Highly developed analytical, research and written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or weekends to meet deadlines, as needed
- Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
Previous experience in the field is a big plus!
- Salary plus incentives; full company medical, 401-K, vacation and supportive and engaging work environment