Financial Analyst, Investment Sales
Mid-America Real Estate Group is the Midwest’s leading retail real estate firm with offices located in Chicago, Oakbrook Terrace, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Detroit. Mid-America specializes in Investment Sales, Leasing/Asset Management and Tenant Representation, all focused on the retail and shopping center industry in the Midwest. Mid-America’s Investment Sales Team is based in Chicago and handles the disposition of retail properties throughout the greater Midwest region on behalf of public and private clients.
A Financial Analyst on the Investment Sales Team is responsible for preparing comprehensive investment sales offering materials, providing due diligence support, compiling property and investor research, and generating financial projections. The Financial Analysts work directly with the Investment Sales Brokers, including the three company Principals on the team. This position is located in the downtown Chicago office of Mid-America Real Estate Corporation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 years of real estate experience
- Knowledge of Argus preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong writing skills
- Underwriting of Retail Properties
- Gather and Research Sales and Rent Comparables
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Abstracting Leases and Evaluating Relevant Documents
- Market Research
- Preparing/Writing of Offering Memoranda