Mid-America Real Estate Group is the largest, full service, retail real estate organization in the Midwest. The company is headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace with additional offices in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Detroit. Mid-America is the market expert in every discipline of retail real estate including Leasing/Asset Management, Tenant Representation and Investment Sales.
The Graphic Designer provides a wide variety of graphic design and marketing support for Mid- America Real Estate Corporation leasing and tenant representation teams. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, adventurous team of brokers and marketing personnel. Candidate must be confident, organized, innovative, detail-oriented and a capable communicator and problem solver. This position will be located at our office: The Wrigley Building, 410 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL. This is a minimum 3-year experience-level role with a large amount of production design. Adobe Creative Suite abilities are a must.
- Design and produce property flyers, proposals, site plans, maps, signage, and other marketing materials both template and from scratch (utilizing Adobe Creative Suite)
- Create social media content and web-based marketing collateral
- Create unique brands and marketing materials for high-profile properties and specialty projects and events
- Update and enhance photos, site plans, and other marketing materials
- Establish regular, effective and comfortable communication with team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Excellent Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator – is a must
- Must be comfortable designing on PC
- Video editing skills a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to take initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Interest in learning about commercial real estate to collaborate and enhance the marketing strategy