Commercial Real Estate – Retail Sales Associate
Mid-America is the leader in the Midwest of third-party retail commercial real estate services, including tenant representation of first-in-class national retailers, property leasing, asset management, and investment sales. Experts in our market, the Michigan team works closely with our clients to develop successful strategies for retailer expansion and shopping center leasing.
Responsibilities will include retail market analyses, site identification, retailer prospecting, financial analyses, site presentations, market penetration plans, site feasibility studies, site tours, lease negotiations, and assisting with the development of new business opportunities.
- Candidates must be committed to pursuing a sales and marketing career in commercial real estate. Related experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in real estate, finance, business, sales, or marketing.
- Must be extremely resourceful – able to locate, analyze, manage, and disseminate information and data in a timely manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. Must be outgoing, confident, competitive, self-motivated, well organized, highly energetic, and present a very professional appearance.
- Must be technologically and financially savvy, with a strong working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, financial analysis tools, database management, and advanced communication tools.
- Must have or obtain a Michigan Real Estate Salesperson license.
Commission compensation, with unlimited earning potential (no commission caps). Full range of benefits, including insurances and 401(k) plan.
Collaborative, supportive, fun working environment.