Broker Associate, Asset Advisory Group
Exceptional opportunity in the commercial real estate industry! Broker Associate will market for sale or lease a portfolio of assets, excess land and vacant buildings.
Mid-America Real Estate is the leader in the Midwest of third-party retail commercial real estate services, including asset advisory services, tenant representation, property management and investment sales. Experts in our market, the Wisconsin team works closely with our clients to develop successful strategies that fit the individuality of each shopping center.
Working within the Asset Advisory team, responsibilities include:
- Leasing a portfolio of assets for public REITS, institutional, regional, and private investors
- Sales of excess land or vacant buildings
- Creating marketing plans for various assets
- Providing retail market analysis and competitor retailer information
- Providing detailed activity reports, asset budgets, and leasing projections
- Generating leads though networking, cold calling, and canvasing
- Qualifying and touring with prospective tenants/owners/users
- Developing prospective clients
- Establishing relationships with retailers, investors, developers, and brokers
- Assisting Mid-America’s Property Management Group with relevant reporting
- Outgoing, competitive, analytical, self-motivated, well organized, and highly energetic
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically and financially savvy
- Strong desire to succeed
- Outstanding professional appearance and manner
- Must have or quickly obtain Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson license
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) with emphasis in business, real estate, or finance
Base salary with commission structure. Full range of benefits, including parking allowance, insurances, and 401(k) plan. Collaborative, supportive, and fun working environment; downtown Milwaukee office.