Asset / Property Management
Mid-America manages more than 40 million square feet of retail properties all over the Midwest as an asset advisor. We represent owners of individual projects as well as multi-asset portfolios. This includes institutional-quality shopping centers, strip centers, freestanding assets and in-line sites.
The dedication of our asset advisory and property management teams is unparalleled in the business. We undertake exhaustive analysis of your property to determine the best path forward to optimize operations, income and asset value. Technically advanced reporting systems provide real-time operational and financial insight, and help ensure performance plans are on track.
Our clients include Clarion Partners, Federal Realty Investment Trust, Grosvenor USA, Heitman, Invesco Realty Advisors, LaSalle Investment Management, Principal Financial, DWS/RREEF and Stockbridge.
- Asset advisory, including strategic planning
- Financial analysis and projections
- Property activity and communications, including tenant relationship management
- Lease review, analysis and enforcement
- Property tax review
- Tenant health ratio and gross sale reports
- Utility and other expense management
- Contract bidding and vendor evaluation
Accounting and Reporting
- Project budgeting
- Systematic reporting
- Market analysis
- Specialty tenants
Construction Management, Including Capital Improvements and Repair Supervision
Environmental and Sustainability
- Energy efficiency and utility management
- Water, including irrigation and runoff
- Waste management